How this works
Royale Rating (RR) aims to give each player a score related to their skill. This allows us to rank players by that score.
RR = μ - 3σ
Skill Score (μ, mu):
- Winning increases your score.
- Losing decreases your score.
- Winning against a higher rated player gives a bigger increase.
- Losing against a lower rated player gives a bigger decrease.
- Draws against higher players increase your score, and decrease it when they are lower.
Uncertainty (σ, sigma):
- Playing more games gives a more precise rating, it decreases the uncertainty.
- Winning against higher players and losing to lower players gives a less precise rating, it increases the uncertainty.
When the uncertainty (σ) decreases enough, your rating is considered to be precise, and RR ≈ μ.