How can I enable clan history for my clan?
Clan history is an excellent way to for clans to track activity over time. However, it is not enabled by default. In order to enable it, add the text
Code: RoyaleAPI in your clan description. If you visit your history page and the info message disappear, it means that we have started tracking. History is tracked every four hours.
Again, the text is:
All the characters are required. There are 15 characters in total. Just typing our name or misspelling it won’t work.
To see how it works, check out:
We’ve also written a detailed blog post about all the features enabled when you enable clan history.
- Join / Leave Log. See who has joined / left your clan.
- Trophy Activity. See who has pushed trophies recently. This is a good indicator of player inactivity.
- Donation Activity. See who has not donated recently. This is a good indicator of player inactivity.
- Donation History. Get a detailed week-by-week breakdown of card donations in a table.
- Trophy History. See the trophy progress of each of your members.
Standard Clan Features
Enabling clan history will give you the new features listed above, and they will work seamlessly with all of our excellent clan management tools.