Our esports database is very thorough and complete thanks to our close collaborations with many event organisers. In this section you’ll find some details of what these collaborations entail, the criteria to request them and a few tools we have available to improve the experience of the participants and audience of the event.
Due to our limited resources and a need to maintain a standard of quality, some of our services are only available for large events, while others are available for all events. More details about this in the collaboration options section below.
- RoyaleAPI Overlay is available available for events with at least $500 USD of prize pool. It provides an automated tool to show battle information during event streams. You can find more details of this tool in our Overlay section.
- RoyaleAPI Achievements are available for events with at least $500 USD of prize pool.
- Event Portals are available for major events with staff able to maintain a detailed log of their full event.
All events associated with RoyaleAPI must adhere to Supercell's Tournament Guidelines. Among other rules:
All tournaments must be free to enter for the players—no exceptions! This includes things like membership fees or season passes.
This rule not only applies to players, but also teams. Participation fees or other kinds of financial compensation are not permitted.
If an event is not officially sponsored by Supercell we may require the event organiser to publicly confirm that the Tournament Guidelines are being followed.
If you have noticed that an event doesn't follow these rules, you can report it with this form:Report an event
NOTE: events with significant support from the community may also join our Basic Collaboration program without meeting the usual prize pool requirement. You can find more about this exception here.
If you want to add your event to RoyaleAPI or collaborate with us, you can apply with this form:Submit you event
A request is expected to provide basic information of the event with the following fields:
- Event name
- Event edition / season
- Event links and social media
- Prize pool (in USD) and distribution based on placement
- Event format or structure
- Starting date
- Expected duration or end date
- Number of teams*
- Number of players per team*
(* only relevant for team events)
RoyaleAPI Overlay is available available for events with at least $500 USD of prize pool. It provides an automated tool to show battle information during event streams. You can find more details of this tool in our Overlay section.
Setting up this tool involves having battles in specific clans or having a list of participants in advance. This process can take several days, making this tool more appropriate for events with long formats.
NOTE: overlay doesn't support in-game duels nor card evolutions (which are displayed as normal cards).
Basic collaborations are available for events with at least 500 USD of prize pool. These events can be listed as achievements in the profiles of their participants (players, staff and teams).
For team events that have a long format (e.g.: regular season), we also allow them to be listed in the profiles of the participants while the event is active. This also creates a section in our esports page with the full rosters of all the teams (e.g.: CRL rosters).
Once the event concludes, only the achievements will remain visible.
Note: Event organisers are expected to provide information of the team rosters. We expect information as: nickname, player tag, Twitter and nationality.
Event Portals are available for large events with staff that can maintain a detailed log of their full event.
Example: CRL Portal
Portals are a sophisticated platform in which participants and audience are able to follow the progress of the event. The main relevant features available for portals are:
- Homepage with overview of the event
- Schedule with countdowns for next matches and links to live streamings in different languages.
- Match results in compact format
- Team standings
- Players standings
- Battle logs of matches, teams and players
- Deck statistics with advanced filters and sorting
- Card statistics with advanced filters and sorting
Event portals are compatible with multiple regions and seasons, and support both individual and team events.